Cooperative Legal Service Delivery Program (CLSD)
CLSD is based on the theory that better coordination and cooperation in the planning and delivery of legal services will enhance the efficient and effective use of scarce resources and improve access to justice for disadvantaged people.
CLSD Program objectives
CLSD aims for continuous improvements to service delivery through better alignment of planning, program design and service delivery within and across the various legal and related sectors covered by the Program.
The Program’s three main objectives are to ensure that:
- economically and socially disadvantaged people are able to efficiently and effectively access legal services which can help them to understand, protect and enforce their legal rights and interests;
- consideration is given to legal need and equity in the provision of legal services and resources; and
- planning and delivery of legal services is approached in a coordinated and cooperative manner between service providers.
- CLSD Fact Sheet (PDF, 333KB)
- Mid North Coast Regional Profile (PDF, 2.9MB)
- CLSD Referral Protocol (PDF, 100KB)